Summer Unplugged, Week 3 - World of Owls
From June 6 through August 29, we hit the road with our love for nature in tow, excited to connect with kids and families at local libraries and the Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center. Each of our free Summer Unplugged programs center on a different topic from the natural world and end with a fun, hands-on craft. These kid-centric events are open to all and the subjects of our curiosity change each week. Just drop by! This program is made possible thanks to generous support from Great River Hydro.
World of Owls - What’s All the Hoot About?
Owls are magnificent predators that we often think of as hooting birds of the night. But, there’s for more to owls than their hoots and nighttime activity. Come discover how they hunt, what owls call New England home, and why these birds are such amazing creatures. Hear a story, see and touch real owl biofacts, and make a fun owl-themed craft!
Tuesday, June 19: 10:30AM - 11:30AM | Silsby Public Library, Charlestown, NH
- Tuesday, June 19: 2:00PM - 3:00PM | Springfield Town Library, Springfield, VT
- Wednesday, June 20: 10:00AM - 11:00AM | Walpole Town Library, Walpole, VT
- Wednesday, June 20: 1:30PM - 2:30PM | Whiting Library, Chester, VT
- Friday, June 22nd: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder & Visitor Center, VT
- Saturday, June 23rd: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder & Visitor Center, VT