Summer Unplugged, Week 8: Fuzzy, Flying, and Misunderstood - Bats
From June 6 through August 29, we hit the road with our love for nature in tow, excited to connect with kids and families at local libraries and the Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center. Each of our free Summer Unplugged programs center on a different topic from the natural world and end with a fun, hands-on craft. These kid-centric events are open to all and the subjects of our curiosity change each week. Just drop by! This program is made possible thanks to generous support from Great River Hydro.
Week 8: Fuzzy, Flying, and Misunderstood - Bats
Bats often get a bad rap even though they’re incredibly important, and special, animals. Several species of these night-flying fuzzy mammals call New England home. Come join us to dispel bat myths and learn more about these misunderstood winged wonders. See bat biofacts, stick around for a bat story, and create your own bat craft!
- Tuesday, August 14: 10:30AM - 11:30AM | Silsby Public Library, Charlestown, NH
- Tuesday, August 14: 2:00PM - 3:00PM | Springfield Town Library, Springfield, VT
- Wednesday, August 15: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Walpole Town Library, Walpole, VT
- Wednesday, August 15: 1:30PM-2:30PM | Whiting Library, Chester, VT
- Friday, August 17: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center
- Saturday, August 18: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center