Summer Unplugged, Week 9: Reptile or Amphibian? What’s the Difference?
From June 6 through August 29, we hit the road with our love for nature in tow, excited to connect with kids and families at local libraries and the Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center. Each of our free Summer Unplugged programs center on a different topic from the natural world and end with a fun, hands-on craft. These kid-centric events are open to all and the subjects of our curiosity change each week. Just drop by! This program is made possible thanks to generous support from Great River Hydro.
Week 9: Reptile or Amphibian?
Northern New England is home to many righteous reptiles and awesome amphibians! But, how do you tell them apart? What do they look like? Learn the answers to these questions and discover more about these interesting creatures. Check out some hands-on biofacts, settle in for a story reading, and make a cool craft!
- Tuesday, August 21: 10:30AM - 11:30AM | Silsby Public Library, Charlestown, NH
- Tuesday, August 21: 2:00PM - 3:00PM | Springfield Town Library, Springfield, VT
- Wednesday, August 22: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Walpole Town Library, Walpole, VT
- Wednesday, August 22: 1:30PM-2:30PM | Whiting Library, Chester, VT
- Friday, August 24: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center
- Saturday, August 25: 10:00AM-11:00AM | Bellows Falls Fish Ladder and Visitor Center